Surya’s RECON solution is generic in nature for addressing reconciliation requirements of a Bank. It is a rule engine-based solution which provides flexibility to modify or enhance these rules to accommodate future changes. Bank Reconciliation System can work regardless of files being reconciled.
- Automatic Reconciliation
- Manual Reconciliation
- Forced Reconciliation
- Input File Configuration
- Setup Recon Process
- Manage Recon Rules for a Process
- Recon Process Scheduler
- Tolerance Maintenance
- Accounting Entries in case of Forced Reconciliation
- Bank Overview of Recon
- Monitoring Tools
- Reconciliation Statement Summary
- Unmatched Transactions
- Pass Transactions
- Manual Pass Transactions
- Rejected Transactions
features at a glance
Default scoring models configured for both retail and corporate clients.
Users can define and store any number of scoring models specific to certain category of clients.
Various attributes pertaining to credit worthiness can be defines as ranges or options. Weights can be assigned to attributes to weigh one attribute over the other.
Credit work file allows to record all information right from file creation, pre-approval, to risk assessment to final disbursal. Comments and information added at each stage can be viewed along with the file.
SMERATE HELPS BANKS TO
- Replace paper based files with digital files increasing efficiency and retrievability
- Reduces the time required for loan approval process
- Brings about more objectivity in the loan approval process wherein standard underwriting principles are used for credit evaluation.