PEP (Procurement, Expenditure & Premises) Software enables organizations to save time, money, and effort throughout the procure-to-pay cycle. It has a direct and immediate ability to cut costs and control spending. Surya’s PEP solution is built to handle the end-to-end spend life cycle for businesses of all sizes. It also supports sourcing and various premises management related expenses for both owned and leased properties.
Procurement module helps to automate the procurement life cycle of an asset including collection and comparison of quotations, issuing PO, Entry of “Goods Received Note” (GRN), Insurance, AMC etc. If required, it can be interfaced to the Banks payment system as well.
A dedicated Expenditure system helps to automate the process of expense payments, which will be initiated by branch and approved by Head Office with a flexible Maker-Checker hierarchy
The Premises module can help the Bank to manage its Own and Leased/Rented premises. The list of features includes capturing the property details like lease agreements, tax liabilities, payment schedule along with alerts/reminders.
BASEL LCR Stress Scenarios:
- Flexible Hierarchies: Approvals can be granted across the Organizational hierarchy with a flexible Maker-Checker framework.
- Reporting: Reports are generated on a real time basis.
- Efficient Purchasing: Assets purchased in an efficient and transparent manner.
- Expense Analysis: Detailed Expense Analysis is available.
- Premises Tracking: Track both your owned and leased properties at a click with alerts for payment dues
- FAM Integration: Can be integrated to Surya’s Fixed Asset Management system for Round-the-clock tracking of Assets.